I didn't get any pictures of Savannah but she will now float on her back (with help) and will stick her entire head in the water, as well as actually have fun at a pool which is considerable progress itself. They are both SO proud of themselves. Can I just tell you that as a parent it is so fun to see your children so proud of themselves for mastering a new skill. While we aren't going to continue the lessons all summer my goal is to take them swimming at least once a week so we can keep moving forward. Thankfully now they love it!
1 comment:
I'm so jealous! Sienna has had swimming lessons all summer long, and is still paranoid to go in past her waist! She can tummy float with her face submerged but only if made to... Great job Abbie and Savannah!! :)
Post a Comment