Thursday, June 2, 2011

Slightly Less Random Thoughts Thursday

Last week

  •  I got a new My Touch phone for free from T-Mobile. (It is their version of the iPhone.) I think my favorite app is Google Books. 
  • Abbie "graduated" preschool, and had the cutest ceremony ever produced by 4 and 5-year-olds. Abbie had a speaking part and she did awesome!
(Sorry it is blurry. It is Abbie just about to sit down after welcoming the parents to the program.)


  •  I had my  7th Anniversary! 


This week

  •  We had a major problem (now fixed) with Russ's paycheck. It nearly gave me heart failure and took  two full days to solve.
  • Abbie and Savannah started dance class. Savannah wouldn't let go of my leg for the hour, and Abbie told me it was boring. I am very glad these classes were only $30.
  • Abbie's 5th birthday party. Artist party. We will be painting, coloring with marker, playing pictionary and decorating pizzas and cupcakes. It makes me wish I was five.
  •  My brother comes home from his mission, is home for a week, then off to California for collage.


Next week

  •  Abbie turns five.
  •  I am helping my mom put together an open house for my brother.
  •  I have my 60 mile bike race!



Life is good. Life is busy, and I am tired.

No comments: