Thursday, June 16, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

From our trip to Temple Square a few weeks ago
My bike race last Saturday went awesome...for the first 50 miles. From what we can figure, at the last stop when  I set my bike against the railing the front brakes got bumped, and started to rub against the tire. For the last ten miles. In a head wind. Blah. So yeah, I was beat by the end, but I still had a lot of fun and felt great about doing it.

I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing and easy going. Why, then, do I feel like I have been running around like crazy all week.

What should I get my husband for Father's Day?
 
What should we get my father-in-law for Father's Day? (For those of you who know my father-in-law, this is not a hypothetical question. I am drawing a blank and need some help!)

My favorite thing that my daughter says, "Oopsie!" I don't know where she got it but it makes me laugh every. single. time!

We started swimming lessons this week. I think the best thing for us to do would be to go swimming every day this summer, then maybe my girls will stick their heads in the water. But I'm not holding my breath.

Eating healthy is absolutely no fun at all!

3 comments:

B said...

Hey, where did you find that sunshine?! I want some. You have beautiful girls!! Congrats on the ride!!

The Steeds said...

I am so glad that you made it through the bike race. I bought Mike Pres. Monson's bio and he has really enjoyed it. (Yes, he got it early.) Swim lessons are the best-- we do know that. AND... Carter is all fine. Everything went well with meeting with the doctor. Hope you are having a great and cooler summer. Enjoy it for me.

delagray said...

Love your posts and pictures. Feel like I'm there. :o)