Thursday, June 30, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

You know when you have a day when you just don't want to deal with what is being thrown at you, even when you know you should be completely capable of doing so, yeah, that's today.

I think a lack of sleep is the biggest contributor to the problem. Mine, not my kids.

I have a secret addiction to the Mythbusters. I LOVE that show. That is what contributed to the lack of sleep. But it is all in the name of science....right?

I am really grateful I cleaned my house today. It was a disaster, and about an hour and a half ago I got a request for a showing in another hour. I've never been this glad for a clean house.

I haven't posted recipes in awhile but I need to. My sister-in-law bought a Panini cookbook and has sent me some of her family's favorite recipes. Um....AmAzing!

What are you doing for the 4th?

I never thought I would say it, but I miss swimming lessons.

I think I need chocolate on a day like today.

2 comments:

The Steeds said...

I wish we were in SLC so that we could play. I miss our play dates, zoo trips, mall walks, the park... Hope all is good with you and I did post some prego pics of the beached whale as you requested. Enjoy and take care.

B said...

There is always some form of chocolate at my house . . . you are always welcome to it. :)