Thursday, March 31, 2011

Random Thoughts Thursday

It is supposed to get up to 70 degrees today. The sun is shining. I got to go to the temple. All is right with my world.

Except that my house desperately needs and deserves a good cleaning. Too bad for it we don't always get what we deserve.

I just finished reading A Town Like Alice and The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag ( A Flavia De Luce Mystery). Both were wonderful. The firs,t an older feel good romance and the second, a hilarious mystery with a 10-year-old detective. Well done, well done.  Now I'm reading Deep Survival about why accidents happen and who survives. Interesting.

Last night was my last night lecturing for the semester. Next week is the final and then I get a nice break, before summer semester (sigh). But it will only be one class. Never again the two three hour classes back to back, never again I tell you.

I want to eat something yummy but I'm trying to eat more healthily. Dark chocolate is healthy, right?

Why is it that we can't go two weeks on any particular set of art/craft supplies. We go through them so fast it blows my mind.

I just happy today. Days of perfect contentment don't come as often as I wish but when here I just want to revel in it like bright green grass on a hot summer day.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I'm glad we're not the only ones who blow through craft/art supplies! Sounds like your schedule is slowing down a bit. Good! You deserve it!

The Woolf Pack said...

Sunny weather sure sounds nice and add 70 degrees to it, I will take it!
Sorry about your St. George trip, aside from the sickness it looked gorgeous.

B said...

Oh how I just want to put on a swimsuit and bask in the sunlight! I am so wanting summer! So excited for our bike ride tomorrow. Thanks again for dinner last night, it was fabulous!

PrincessAnna said...

Love you.