Friday, July 23, 2010

Abbie-isms

Abbie's prayer the night before last..

 "Dear Heavenly Father,
   Thank thee for this day. Please bless this food. Please bless that I don't have to get a shot. ever. I really really don't want a shot. Unless I really need one but I don't want one. Please make it not hurt.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
   
 
Abbie's prayer last night.

"Dear Heavenly Father,
   Please bless this food. Please bless that I don't have to get any shots again ever. Like I've said in my last prayers. And please, please, please, don't forget. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."


Abbie saw Savannah get her two-year old vaccinations. I think she was a little traumatized.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Yeah, she feels a little strongly about that, doesn't she? At least she knows who to take it to...clearly you can't trust Mom, since Mom let Savannah get shots. She's going right to the top with this one!

The Steeds said...

LOL! Mike and I really enjoyed that. You might want to look into getting the Sid the Science Kid's flu shot episod before she needs a shot. Worked miracles for Spence.

The Woolf Pack said...

Mackenzie would totally agree with her on this one, she hated watching Myla get her shots. Seems it worse for the audience than for the participant. She is such a cutie!

B said...

I say that same prayer every night. There is a girl after my own heart!

Mona said...

THAT is hilarious! We don't like shots around here either :)

Lindsay said...

How adorable! Sienna didn't think to ask Heavenly Father for that before we went in for her 5 yr well visit... maybe she should have. She got 4 shots, 1 in each limb!! But I bribed her and so she did awesome... it's good to bribe every now and then :)