Sunday, August 2, 2009

Abbie-isms

While we were gone Abbie came up with a few sayings that I thought I would pass on.


I swear I don't know where she got this first one but she keeps saying, "This is freakin' me out." usually when frustrated.


She has also followed her cousin Ellie's example and is now saying things like, "Heavenly Father and Jesus want me to ________________" insert whatever activity is currently being denied her by her clearly unrighteous mother.

Finally, when I ask her to stop doing what she is doing she replies with, "But that's what Abbie's do!"

5 comments:

B said...

I love it! It is always a joy to watch personalities blossoming . . of course maybe I enjoy it so much because I don't have to deal with the sassy (at least that is what my sister tells me as I encourage such behavior). :)

The Woolf Pack said...

Abbie is hilarious! Zie & Dax absolutely adore her, they asked us when we were coming to stay @ your house. :)

Allison said...

I better tell Ellie to stop making those secret late-night calls to Abbie, giving her argument advice ;)

"But that's what Abbies do!" had me rolling on the floor! That has to be the cutest thing I have heard in a long time. None of my kids ever thought of that, thank goodness. How do you respond to that one?

Alicia Colon said...

LOVE IT!

Heather said...

Wow, I just got done looking at your pictures from your cruise. I've actually wanted to do an alaskan cruise for a long time now. You've just confirmed to me that it would be awesome. I'm glad you had such a great time!