
(Of course after saying that she did wake up this morning with a really yucky nose so an ear infection might be on its way to spoil my fun.)
Please don't think this has meant I have gotten to sleep through the night. Unfortunately my internal alarm is still set to 4:30 a.m. -awake for an hour and then back to sleep but I'll take what I can get.
5 comments:
Hurray! I am so happy for you. I hope that ear infection doesn't ruin everything.
Ha! Hey Emily! It was great seeing you two months ago! Looks like you found me out :) BTW, CUTE KIDS!
That's awesome that she slept for you... I am definitely jealous! Also, I saw your last post and I love the cute little bangs, Although she's just a cute girl all together and would look great either way!
Way to go Savannah!
Savannah is so beautiful. I hope she can stick with her sleeping routine. Nothing helps a mom out more than a nice night sleep.
Post a Comment