The picture is better than what you described to me. Love it! (Not the fact that it was a mess though.) Props to you from keeping your cool.
I love how Abbie looks so guilty and the other little girl is like look what we did! Too funny!
As horrible as it must have been, this is a picture they'll always show their friends and use in wedding videos cause it's pretty funny. Way to go on taking a picture!
That is only funny and cute because it wasn't my kids, but we have had plenty of things like that happen. :)
Hahahahaha! Just wait until they discover the pink highlighters.
It is only the beginning...I'll bet you can't wait. :)Zie drew all over the wall, while she was in time out. Kids!!
just two innocent girls having fun. I bet it was not so much fun for you having to clean it up.
love it! yes, we've had many of these exact moments. And a picture or two. :O)
This picture is priceless.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
The picture is better than what you described to me. Love it! (Not the fact that it was a mess though.) Props to you from keeping your cool.
I love how Abbie looks so guilty and the other little girl is like look what we did! Too funny!
As horrible as it must have been, this is a picture they'll always show their friends and use in wedding videos cause it's pretty funny. Way to go on taking a picture!
That is only funny and cute because it wasn't my kids, but we have had plenty of things like that happen. :)
Hahahahaha! Just wait until they discover the pink highlighters.
It is only the beginning...I'll bet you can't wait. :)
Zie drew all over the wall, while she was in time out. Kids!!
just two innocent girls having fun. I bet it was not so much fun for you having to clean it up.
love it! yes, we've had many of these exact moments. And a picture or two. :O)
This picture is priceless.
Post a Comment