I know we have all had bad moments at the photographers but nothing is as bad as what these people had. All of these people. If it takes a minute to load on your computer it is well worth it for the commentary alone.
Some of those seemed so over the top! Like the guys with no shirts on. Too funny. I hope I don't look back at some of our pictures and wonder "What the heck was I thinking?"
6 comments:
Those are so funny! Luckily my parents were kind to me when I was a child. Some of my pics may be bad but they're not THAT bad!
Some of those seemed so over the top! Like the guys with no shirts on. Too funny. I hope I don't look back at some of our pictures and wonder "What the heck was I thinking?"
Oh, man, with the glasses I had as a kid, and my bushy hair, I could top a few of those. Not many - some are definitely untoppable - but a few.
Looking at old pictures is too funny. Oh the styles of clothing, hair styles, etc.
Still laughing...and I may be a bit ashamed to admit that I could probably compete with some of them...
Loved it. I always enjoy your random links. They never fail to make me laugh out loud--my kids always look at me like I'm crazy.
Post a Comment