Thursday, December 11, 2008

YES!!!

I - like I'm sure all of us - hate shopping for swimming suits. Well the search is over!


My New Suit highlights my face rather than my body. It It also protects against harmful UV rays
(Make sure you go to the next page for a picture.)


I am sure they have plenty in stock if you are interested!



*I am sorry but I just think these are the most hysterical things I've ever seen

10 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

Sweet. I am getting one for sure. I think it will help hide my enormous belly next summer and keep me looking slim and trim. HMMM, maybe a good present for all the women of the family?

Woodruff Family said...

You definately won't get burned, Em! I'm not sure yet what I think of these. I would like a suit that is modest, but that might just be too much.

The Steeds said...

What a great laugh! However, I am super jealous that I didn't find these suits earlier b/c I just bought one for my curise. I would have been the talk of the ship.

Bev Tate said...

I had to contain my laughter

peter said...

I didn't read the last line of your post until after I had looked at the suit. I was just sitting there thinking, "what is Emily thinking?" Sorry for doubting you. (Kristy)

Allison said...

Oh, my. Oh, my, oh, my. I'm sorry, but the "slimming swimmer" does not appear to be very slimming at all. I'm not sure those could be slimming, not matter how hard you tried, and no matter how slim you already are.

And did you read the descriptions?
"...the looser fitting taslan scoop-necked romper outer garment gives s tylish modest look." and "The skirt snaps between the legs for in the water and unsnaps for playing on the beach or going to town without changing."

Yeah, you could really go to town in that thing.

Ben and Lisa said...

Very sexy. You are definitely hired as my personal stylist.

Chelle and Aaron said...

Well you honestly just don't get much more "wholesome" than that do you. Consider those definitely on the halloween costume list for next year. Can't wait to invite you waterskiing...

delagray said...

I must be getting old. Looks good to me.

Mona said...

First of all... were those tested for safety? I can only imagine all the fabric soaking wet and dragging anyone to the bottom of the pool. It is clear who "designed" these, the models and the description using the word "town" gives it away...I knew those Polygimists would eventually get sick of wearing dresses at Ragings Waters.