Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Russ's Amazing Artistitc.....Artwork



Today is Russ's birthday. He is 32 (and starting to look like he is old enough to be an RM). In a true gesture of love I am trying to brag about and embarrass him. First and most obvious is his latest painting, commissioned by a friend of his family. Russ is amazingly creative. He always says his talent is a result of hard work but lets be honest... we know he doesn't work that hard.

When I first met Russ my impression was, "This is a man without any guile." Five years later I do not change that statement. I only add he has iron strong integrity, a generous heart, a goofy sense of humor, killer stamina (He thinks Mt Olympus is a morning hike.), wonderful father, a detirmined work ethic, a powerful testimony, and no body fat.

As I am sitting here typing this..he (on his birthday) is feeding Abbie. So lets be honest...I need to go!

8 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

He is one amazing guy. I feel lucky to have him as my brother. I have never met anyone who could come up with as many nicknames for one person like he can. :)
Your talent never ceases to amaze us. Have a fantastic Birthday!!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Russ!!!

(If Emily hadn't said that was a painting, I would have assumed it was a picture.)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Russ! Your design/artistic ability is superb. I still feel bad to this day about the whole RealSource/Modern8 thing. Design away! I hope to tap your artistic skills for projects to come.

The Steeds said...

I love the picture. And we would like to give a shout-out to Russ and wish him a very happy birthday!

Mona said...

Happy Birthday Russ and fantastic painting. Uh, yeah, talent like that isn't just a result of hard work... you have to have the talent in the first place to do it! Wow, someday when we have money, we will commission you to.

Heather said...

What a talented guy! Hope he has a great birthday!

jamieleighcall said...

I love the post! You are an amazing woman too, (just for the record.) :) That painting is awesome. I don't have that talent so definitely appreciate more those who do. Thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

Hey I found you guys. I am glad to see you are doing well
-Amy
acdc-family@blogspot.com