Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

This week Abbie threw us a curve ball. We had been talking for the last few weeks about being a fairy for Halloween. Then on Sunday she announced out of the blue that she was going to be a princess! I didn't even know she knew that much about princesses. (Abbie, being the first, has allowed us to delay the princess mania...for a few weeks or so.) I think this had to do with her friend in nursery who loves all things princess and spreads her views constantly. After a few days of discussion we came up with a fairy princess, and well here you go.

Savannah - had less of an opinion and just wanted to be comfortable.
The fairy and the flower had a wonderful time at Grandma and Grandpa's trunk-or-treat (Mother on the other had was a stress case examining every bucket and bag for a sign of a peanut.) After loading up on nut-free but sugar filled candy it was back to Grandma and Grandpa's for pizza and binging.


Now this final picture is entirely unrelated, but it just reminds me why I am madly in love with my girls! (She was, self-proclaimed - "Darling!")

5 comments:

Kristen said...

How cute is Abbie?! Fairy princesses are the best! I am not looking forward to when Eme has an opinion about clothing cause I have a feeling she is going to be a little stubborn in that department. I am glad you could put the flower to use! She looks cute!

jamieleighcall said...

Your girls are beautiful. Abbie looks so old! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.

Allison said...

Love the flower and the fairy princess. And good luck delaying the princess thing any longer! :)

I'm betting she got the "darling" thing from your dad!

delagray said...

Your darlings are beautiful. I think that Abbie made a good choice in being a fairy princess which is probably being dressed the same as a fairy? Savannah makes a beautiful flower, too. Halloween is such a fun time. I love the last picture of Abbie.

I'm like Russ when it comes to Disneyland. I just read your comment on the Woolf blog. Hopefully he will soften. : )

The Woolf Pack said...

And she is so darling! The fairy princess and the flower were cute ideas for costumes.
As for Russ, I will get to him eventually about Disneyland...