Sunday, October 26, 2008

Spelling

Abbie spells like her mother


For those of you who haven't seen Savannah in awhile, here is one of her!


2 comments:

delagray said...

As usual, I'm catching up with all of the Blogs. I didn't notice that the firt picture was a video until I saw Savannah's. Both of them are priceless. Savannah has grown so much and I would say she is an expert with her feet. Abbie is such a kick. Maybe she is a creative "speller". I've got to say that I love the story about your experience with the PA. Oh, my. I can feel with you.
We are so grateful that Abbie is doing great. I don't know how I would have handled the situation. I guess you just do and then fall apart later?

The Woolf Pack said...

I love how she spelled grandpa with numbers. I couldn't stop laughing. What a gal! That is awesome that she knows all her letters and numbers.
Savannah is getting big too fast. She needs to slow down until we are there again. She is adorable though. :)