Friday, September 26, 2008

Goings on in the Gray House

Despite what you might think from my last few posts - all is not chaos in the Gray household.


Oh yeah... Savannah says "Hi." I know this is cheesy mom coming out, but I can't believe how fast she is growing!




5 comments:

Allison said...

Ellie saw that video and said, "Mama! Abbie's doing her ABCs! So now I have to do mine, too, just like Abbie. Get off!" Thanks, now I'll never get the computer back!

Kelseybob said...

So cute!

Ben and Lisa said...

What is it with kids and the letter "W"? I guess it's kind of a cool letter. I can't believe how light Savannah's hair is. Was Abbie's that light at that age? They are both so cute!

The Woolf Pack said...

It's because they love their Woolf cousins so much! W rules! I was laughing out loud while watching that video, her little giggle while pushing the key was hilarious. Savannah is looking so big these days, love that smile! She looks less like Abbie in that picture though. Both are adorable and we can't wait to see them.

Heather said...

that's a cute idea. i don't know if I can share my computer though....lol.