This is our new "tradition". Abbie can take some books to bed with her at night. Next week it is Moby Dick.
This is just an adorable picture of Abbie. She was playing with Russ's beanie and I couldn't resist taking a slew of pictures. This is only one of many cuties.
This weekend my dad's company had their party at Lagoon. Abbie thought she had died and gone to heaven. The biggest hits were the car ride and the boat ride - as both have steering wheels. She drove them over and over and over.....Unfortunately it was these rides that always seemed to have the longest lines.
Here is our Savannah Bean. Or Savannah Gigi (Hard "g", so named by Abbie) or Savanda or Savand...For those of you who grew up with Russ you know this is a never ending evolution.
Savannah Smiles...sorry the poor kid is going to be getting this movie plug her whole life.
And finally "Big Sister" and "Little Sister." Courtesy of grandma we got these adorable shirts that just begged for a photo op. So Russ obliged my cheesy sense and we took several dozen of these. Poor Savannah looks a little put out in all of them but as she is not crying I called it good.
6 comments:
Love the matching shirts! The girls are gorgeous, I can't wait to see them again! I was just like Abbie, I loved the car and boat rides at that age. Those little rides always have the long lines at Disneyland to, I wonder why that is...
What cute girls! Our kids get the same run of nicknames. Ethan right now has E, E-Dog, Ethanater, Big E (which cracks me up because he is anything but) The list just goes on and one.
First off, very cute pics! And I am glad that you had a time at Lagoon. The cars and boat really a big hit with kids.
cute pix. I always love to look at pictures, so don't ever feel bad posting as many as you want. :)
Wait, your dad's company had a party at Lagoon??? Why did they never do this when we lived there?
2 cute kiddos!
Post a Comment