Today when I went in to get Abbie up from her nap I was met with a most unique display. Abbie had taken off one of her socks (not unusual) and was -what I thought - playing with her toes. I sat to watch her for a minute. She stuck her finger up her nose and then removed the contents (not boogers per se..) and rubbed them on her toes. If this wasn't bizarre (and disgusting) enough in itself, I then heard her repeating - "Nose, toes, nose toes..." over and over. I have never laughed so hard in my life!
4 comments:
That is so funny! I love the things kids say. And it looks like a fun Easter weekend! :O)
That is one of the funniest things I have heard in a while. Don't you wonder what went through their heads just before they decided to do something like that. What a cutie!! We can't wait to see her!
That's hilarious!
Hey it could have always been worse.
Post a Comment