Friday, March 21, 2008

Did you know?

Did you know that you have an extra pocket that you carry with you everyday? While it is much easier for babies and toddlers, in theory we all have it . Abbie discovered it. I was on the phone today and turned and looked. There she was stuffing handfuls of hair elastics down the front of her diaper! She seemed to think this was the best place to keep them handy. Thankfully when I went to "clean her out" they weren't stuffed too far down, but down far enough that we threw them away. So if you are looking for some extra portable storage just know you have one with you wherever you go!

5 comments:

delagray said...

My dear Abbie, I had never thought of underwear as a pocket, but I guess it is logical. Not too safe, but logical. Ya gotta love her ingenuity.

Ben and Lisa said...

Abbie, Abbie, Abbie. What would your mom do with all her spare time if she didn't have you coming up with all these exciting things? I'm sure she is so grateful!

Allison said...

Yet again, Ellie and Abbie seem to be on the same wavelength. Except with Ellie it was rocks, which thankfully she realized on her own was not actually a good idea. But don't let Abbie tell her about the hair elastics, or Ellie will be all over it. Kids.

The Woolf Pack said...

Have you seen the pictures of Andrew, Dakota, & the sandbox from last summer? You should have Nicki & Stew show them too you. As adults we must forget about this extra storage spot, or we refuse to acknowledge it, but either way I am pretty sure every kid knows about it!

Kelseybob said...

That is awesome. She is so smart to figure that out! Who knew?! :)