Saturday afternoon we colored eggs. Which, considering Abbie can't eat them ,was a little overkill (She is allergic to nuts we have to avoid all "high allergen foods" until she is three. Joy.) However as her favorite activity is to cook with water we thought that coloring eggs would be a lot of fun. Abbie loved it. She got so excited about all of the different colors and was thrilled about choosing which eggs got to be which colors. I don't think she even knows eggs are edible so she didn't even act bothered at not being able to eat them.
Sunday started with an Easter egg hung (plastic eggs with jelly beans inside). Thankfully, the eggs and jelly beans occupied her for most of the morning. We had wonderful meetings at church and then got to go over to Stew and Nicki's for a wonderful Easter dinner. All in all an nice Easter weekend.
4 comments:
Oh, it sounds like fun. I had no idea she couldn' have eggs for now. I wish we could have been there to participate in all the fun! Emily, if I didn't know you were pregnant I wouldn't know it from looking at any of the pictures of you.
Sounds like lots of fun. We love Easter at out house.
We're very glad you guys came up Saturday morning--we had fun! Hopefully Abbie wasn't too traumatized by the event!
What perfect activity for the girl with the water cooking expertise. The Easter egg hunt was one of my favorite things to do with the kids.
Post a Comment