Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning




I'm not super on the ball ( as all of you know who read this) but I wanted to get our Christmas morning pictures up, mostly because we had so much fun. Abbie woke up at 7:30 and we brought her downstairs. The first thing she saw was her new doll stroller - which really was the highlight of the day. She spent the first while pushing the doll, the second little bit trying to sit in it herself, and then put all of her other toys in it. The second success was the Fisher Price little people which she spent shoving into the mini pet store - people and all. This was her attempt to organize them. She had a wonderful Christmas.
We spent Christmas Eve with my (Emily's) family. Russ went skiing with my family and Abbie and I stayed and played with cousins. Then we had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner and present bonanza with my family. This evening we went over to Russ's dad's home and played with cousins again. All in all a wonderful Christmas. The first picture is of Abbie and the stroller, the second with the Fisher Price Little People, and the third of Abbie in Russ's shoes because her own toys got old after awhile.
PS, the stain on Abbie's pants is in fact apple sauce, in case you wondered.

6 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

Abbie is such a doll and her doll is such a doll:) We are so glad you had such a great holiday! My favorite part of Christmas morning is watching little ones open their gifts. Love You!

Ben and Lisa said...

Abbie is such a cutie! It was so nice seeing you guys on Christmas. Love you tons!

Heather said...

Cute pictures!! Thanks for posting those. I'm glad you had such a great Christmas. It's more fun with a child, isn't it? :O)

Amber said...

Hey Emily! I found your site through Kristy's blog and I'm so glad I did! Abbie is so cute, kids bring out so much fun at Christmas! If you look at my blog you can see our new little guy who was born on 12/9!
Amber Vester

Chelle and Aaron said...

Em, Abbie is so dang cute. I'm sad we missed you this year. It ended up being a whirlwind trip as usual. I need your address to send you a christmas card (belated...)

Kelseybob said...

Looks like so much fun. I love Chirstmas with the kids. Sorry to hear about Abbie's arm... I hope it gets better really soon.