Thursday, December 6, 2007

M's First Blog



So I thought I would add something to my husband's beginning. I'm actually really excited to finally be doing this as I have so many friends and family that are already on the bandwagon. So I hought I would just start by showing Abbie trying on my shoes and display the really artist in the family - Russ - with the latest paintings he has been working on. I'm still getting the hang of this so you'll have to give me lots of feedback!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog really looks good.
Love the girl. Love the painting, Russ. You guys are going to need to add more wall space. Mom

Heather said...

Beautiful painting! I'm so glad you're doing a blog now! It's hard to find time to update, I know. But it will be nice to check in on you guys from time to time. :O) yay for "M"!

kirksample said...

Russ it is good to hear that you are painting again. I know how much you liked it. I am jealous of the England trip. I hope you guys had a great time. I would have figured you and Stewart would have rode your bikes through the country side instead of going by water. :)