Thursday, March 6, 2014

There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Bricks

Abbie was assigned to write a story based on the story, "There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly."

This is her story...

There was an old lady who swallowed some bricks. I don't know why she swallowed the bricks but didn't get sick.

There was an old lady who swallowed some glue. she got the flu when she swallowed the glue. She swallowed the glue to glue on the bricks.I don't know why she swallowed the bricks but didn't get sick.

There was an old lady who swallowed a box. She found an ox when she swallowed the box. She swallowed the box to hold the glue. She swallowed the glue to glue on the bricks. I don't know why she swallowed the bricks but didn't get sick.

There was an old lady who swallowed a cat. I don't know why she swallowed a cat. She swallowed the cat to smash the box.She swallowed the box to hold the glue. She swallowed the glue to glue on the bricks. I don't know why she swallowed the bricks but didn't get sick.

There was an old lady who swallowed a door. She didn't want more when she swallowed the door.She swallowed the door to smash the cat.She swallowed the cat to smash the box.She swallowed the box to hold the glue. She swallowed the glue to glue on the bricks. I don't know why she swallowed the bricks but didn't get sick.

There was an old lady who swallowed a tree. She found a bee when she swallowed the tree. She swallowed the tree to knock down the door. She swallowed the door to smash the cat.She swallowed the cat to smash the box.She swallowed the box to hold the glue. She swallowed the glue to glue on the bricks. I don't know why she swallowed the bricks but didn't get sick.

The little old lady went up to the hill of La La, and then she jumped three times and out popped an empty house.

By Abbie Gray


2 comments:

Blaine said...

I laughed out loud when I read that ending. So perfect!

Allison said...

I love this, Abbie! Great job! Just like Blaine said, the ending is perfect!