The best part about this week was Nathan turned two yesterday! Nathan is just a joyful kid. His smile just screams "I love you, and I bet you love me too!" He shares it with everyone; people at the grocery store, people at the park. It is so fun to see grouchy old men turn and smile at him because he has been smiling and waving hello at them. For his birthday we took him to the Air Force Base Museum. He was in heaven. He just kept saying over and over, "Bear-plane, bear-plane!" He has these amazing eagle eyes that can spot an airplane in the far distance so to have roomfuls of them just sitting around in front of him was almost more than he could stand. Nathan loves his family and while Russ is definitely his favorite, the girls and I still get a running hug if he hasn't seen us in a good hour or so. We love having Nathan in our home, and while he destroys most of what he gets his hands on, he does it with such a loving smile that we don't get (too) mad. My biggest worry right now is that he just learned how to climb out of his crib. I don't know how to deal with that one.
Monday, March 3, 2014
Sunday Updates (and Birthday Celebrations)
(I started writing this post Sunday...)
The best part about this week was Nathan turned two yesterday! Nathan is just a joyful kid. His smile just screams "I love you, and I bet you love me too!" He shares it with everyone; people at the grocery store, people at the park. It is so fun to see grouchy old men turn and smile at him because he has been smiling and waving hello at them. For his birthday we took him to the Air Force Base Museum. He was in heaven. He just kept saying over and over, "Bear-plane, bear-plane!" He has these amazing eagle eyes that can spot an airplane in the far distance so to have roomfuls of them just sitting around in front of him was almost more than he could stand. Nathan loves his family and while Russ is definitely his favorite, the girls and I still get a running hug if he hasn't seen us in a good hour or so. We love having Nathan in our home, and while he destroys most of what he gets his hands on, he does it with such a loving smile that we don't get (too) mad. My biggest worry right now is that he just learned how to climb out of his crib. I don't know how to deal with that one.
The best part about this week was Nathan turned two yesterday! Nathan is just a joyful kid. His smile just screams "I love you, and I bet you love me too!" He shares it with everyone; people at the grocery store, people at the park. It is so fun to see grouchy old men turn and smile at him because he has been smiling and waving hello at them. For his birthday we took him to the Air Force Base Museum. He was in heaven. He just kept saying over and over, "Bear-plane, bear-plane!" He has these amazing eagle eyes that can spot an airplane in the far distance so to have roomfuls of them just sitting around in front of him was almost more than he could stand. Nathan loves his family and while Russ is definitely his favorite, the girls and I still get a running hug if he hasn't seen us in a good hour or so. We love having Nathan in our home, and while he destroys most of what he gets his hands on, he does it with such a loving smile that we don't get (too) mad. My biggest worry right now is that he just learned how to climb out of his crib. I don't know how to deal with that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment