Tuesday after school we went up the canyon for just an hour. I think that is where I want to spend the majority of the summer.
We've been reading The Invention of Hugo Cabret to the girls. It is so wonderful that they are finally to where they enjoy books that I enjoy reading (other than Junie B. Jones). We are on to Roald Dahl next and I'm excited.
Abbie is having a pinewood derby for her 7th birthday. She is awesome. (PS - We are just painting the cars. Not carving them. I'm not that ambitious.)
Today we had a last day of school water party which consisted of inviting over friends and turning on the sprinkler. But call it a party and it increases the fun quotient.
I did my bike race! The doctor limited me to 36 miles, which I was none too happy about. But the ride was through rural farmland and I kept an average speed of just under 17 mph so I'm pretty happy with how it went.
1 comment:
Dang! Your kids are cute!
Post a Comment