Thursday, May 9, 2013

Random Thoughts Thursday

I haven't posted about this in awhile but the truth is my kids are still sick. Not all of them and not all the time but since last October I can think of only a few times when we've gone a seven day period with no one being sick. The current culprit, Nathan. He has an ear infection. (Last week he had a fever.) Ear infections with tubes are less painful but more gross.

My book club read The Elegance of the Hedgehog. Not a read for everyone, but a book I need in my permanent collection.

I get to plant my garden this week and I'm getting excited!

Not so much for the weeding though.

Physical therapy is going well. I am pretty close to fully functioning.  This week I can finally bike outside, which I've been craving for ages. My biggest PT accomplishment? I can touch my toes without bending my knees. I don't think I've ever been able to do that. Probably not something I should be admitting to the entire internet, but I'm pretty darn proud of myself.

I'm getting excited for summer. 

Sorry I have no more randomness in me.

 

1 comment:

The Woolf Pack said...

I'm sorry about the sick kiddos, that's never fun. Yay about your knee though!