Last week we sat down with the girls to help them make some goals. Not New Year's resolutions but just things they wanted to do. Savannah's list?
1 - Grow a flower.
2 - Sew a blanket for Nathan
3 - Make gold. "Because I don't know how, and I really need to."
This has been a bad month for sickness at our house. Between bronchiolitis and the stomach flu I think we've paid our dues.
We took Abbie skiing last week. Physically she did amazing. Russ and I were both so excited with how well she did the first run down the bunny hill. So (yes, yes, we are idiots) we took her up the lift. About 1/4th the way down Abbie was DONE. The weeping, wailing and nashing of teeth will not be forgotten soon by any of us.
Both girls started sleeping through the night at around 9-10 months. That is what I'd been counting on with Nathan. So over Christmas break we decided to
When I sent Abbie out to the bus stop this morning it was six degrees. Six. One, two, three, four, five, six. Yup.....yup.
No comments:
Post a Comment