Thursday, September 13, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

Last night was the first night of class for me. I wore heels for three hours. I really just want to sit for the rest of the day.

We are having the most perfect weather we've had in months. It is low 80s, sunny. Finally we can enjoy being outside again.

Savannah was celebrating Grandparent's Day in preschool. Each child was supposed to bring a treat that one of their grandparents ate when they were young. I'm so glad Laura liked Snickerdoodles. One kid brought saltine crackers and butter. (Which I have heard of but don't want to continue that tradition.)

I just finished reading Shanghai Girls by Lisa See. I liked it, but still don't think it was as good as Snow Flower and the Secret Fan.

Nathan is in the 95% for height.....and 50th for weight.Hmmmmmm I told Russ he needs to brush up his basketball skills.

Sorry this is short. I need a nap. My brain isn't working.


1 comment:

Allison said...

I felt the same way about Shanghai Girls! It just seemed like to abrupt of an ending or something. I loved Snow Flower, though.

Also, that's a great way to do Grandparent's Day. And yay for Snickerdoodles!