Conversations with Savannah
Mom: Girls I made an appointment with the dentist for next week.
Savannah: We are going to the dentist right now?
Mom: No, we are going next week.
Savannah: How many days is a week?
Mom: A week is seven days but we are going to the dentist in about ten days.
Savannah: So we are going to the dentist tomorrow!
(Conversation with Uncle Chris while in Oregon at the beach.)
Savannah: Do you know what sand is made of?
Chris: What?
Savannah: SPARKLES!
This made me happy and hungry, except I have not invented Hot Chocolate Truffles nor can I make a perfectly roasted chicken.
We are having our first family picture in years taken tomorrow. I am thrilled!
Abbie starts school in a week and a half. I am really going to miss her. But I am so excited that we have an awesome neighborhood school for her to attend.
I am also not looking forward to having my life scheduled again. Coming from me that probably is a real shock but what I really mean is I'm not looking forward to having to get up and get Abbie ready for school every morning.
2 comments:
Seriously, get a grill and try roasting a chicken in that. You will thank me. Russ will thank me. It will so be worth it. It comes out perfect every. single. time.
I'm excited to see your family pictures, if only I could get Mark to do a family picture. Summer flew by, I am not excited for school to start either.
Post a Comment