Thursday, May 17, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

When I have a lot going on in my life I tend to try to rush to get it all done so I can move past the stress. Moving doesn't really lend itself to that strategy.

I thought I'd put in some pictures of the kids that we took a few weeks ago. They don't have anything to do with anything, but because this blog is my weak excuse to never have to make a scrapbook, I wanted to get some pictures in here on occasion.

Nate Update: With today being the exception, Nate is a chill baby. He just takes it easy wherever he is. He loves his binki and has started to smile. His smile is so joyful, as if he is so excited and proud at what he can do that it just explodes on his face. He is smothered loved by his sisters, mom, dad, grandparents, aunts and uncles every chance they get, and he seems to love it.

 I know it isn't normal to be back in my pre-pregnancy clothes just two months after having a baby, so I don't really expect to be....but I do just wish I more than three outfits that fit.


I am so very ready for Abbie to be done with Kindergarten. We need summer around here.


This week Russ has been enjoying the joys of home ownership. Which in this case has meant he has been over at the house every night until late trying to fix the sprinkler system. Just when he has one problem fixed, another arises.


5 comments:

Allison said...

You forgot to mention that the dress Savannah is wearing is the one Vicki wore at your wedding! I think that qualifies as random :)

I can't wait to meet Nate! He's such a cutie! The girls have been talking nonstop about when we're in St. George with you guys this summer. It would be an understatement to say that they're excited. And we realized the other day that we'll still be in Utah on Abbie's birthday, so now the girls want to throw her a major party. Be warned - Lexi is quite the party planner.

Allison said...

Oh, just kidding. Her birthday is in July, not June. Duh. Well, we'll just have to have a party anyway! :)

Allison said...

Oh, for crying out loud! I mean to say her birthday is in June, not July. We'll be there at the beginning of July, not June. I think I just need to go lay down somewhere dark and quiet for the rest of the day. Good grief.

The Woolf Pack said...

Ahhh, sprinkler systems...we have had our share of issues. Sometimes I would rather just stand out there and use a hose.
Your kids are so stinkin cute! I am still not happy that I missed my chance to hold Nate, but at least I got to see him in person. Feel free to come down and swim in the immense heat sometime, doesn't that sound pleasant? :)

Michelle said...

I hate post baby body. It always makes me angry and impatient. It's so hard to remember it won't last forever. Hang in there and buy something that fits now...even if it feels like a waste of money.