Thursday, April 26, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

WE FOUND A HOUSE!!!  And it is close to the canyon. I am thrilled.

I love sleep, especially eight hours right in a row. This love is one of the reasons that the baby stage is so challenging for me. One of the up sides, babies don't whine.

I saw this off of  a link on my sister-in-law's blog. It is awesome.

Remember the offer if you want to decorate my home....still good. I don't think most of you will understand the extreme stress it is for me to think about decorating my home. It is the complete opposite of fun for me.

I just finished Stephanie Nielson's memoir. So very good. But have a box of Kleenex handy.

Today in the car Savannah asked what tomorrow is. I told her it was Friday. She then asked if Friday was when the elephant's smash the pumpkins. It took ten minutes of conversation with both girls to realize she was asking if Friday was Thanksgiving, during which, at the zoo, they give the elephants pumpkins to smash..... One of the many reasons I love my girls.


3 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats on the house!

The Woolf Pack said...

I'm excited to see your house, do I get a tour when I am up there?
I feel you on the sleep aspect, I have a hard time with that.

Tell your girls I wish I had a memory like that. I think I barely remember that Thanksgiving is on a Thursday, let alone, when the elephants would smash pumpkins. :)

Chelle and Aaron said...

I also HATE decorating. It causes extreme stress/feelings of inadequacy in me that are quite inexplicable. Glad to know I'm not the only woman who feels that way...want to get together and smash some pumpkins next time you have to try to decorate?