Thursday, April 12, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

I forgot my most important lesson from our vacation. I am NOT used to three kids quite yet and doubt we will be crazy daring enough to try another vacation any time soon.

If at all possible don't attempt to find a new house one month after you've had a baby. I'm just sayin'.

Videos like this have been floating around YouTube for awhile now, but this still made me smile. And I needed to smile today.

After finishing Downton Abbey I need a new "Nusing-the-Baby" show/series to watch. Preferably something I could rent from the library.

Sorry, the baby is crying...again. Gotta go.

3 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

The best part is that the kids were in the other room and thought that I was the one playing that. :) Traveling with babies is always quite the adventure. But at least you went somewhere warm & sunny.

Mona said...

I'm just impressed that you are still doing a great job at keeping up with the blog! Great job!

wendyberd said...

movies from the library:
cranford and return to cranford

larkrise to candleford