Thursday, April 19, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

I think I mentioned in my last post that it isn't a good idea to go home shopping with a new baby....still true.

We put an offer on a house in the best neighborhood (we could afford) in our area. It is near my aunt's house and close to freeways, mountains, and a super short commute for Russ to work. We were optimistic, confident....and we didn't get it. Now we've put an offer in close to where my grandmother used to live.  We are slightly less optimistic and confident....and we have to wait until Monday to hear from the bank. Blast my impatient soul.

We showed the girls some pictures of the houses we are looking at buying and Savannah said, "But you can't fit the house in the trunk!" Bless that girl.

Nate is at the baby stage where he has no real schedule. The upside is he has slept like a dream as I've shuttled him around day after day looking at homes. The downside is he doesn't sleep well anywhere else.

I'm reading the latest Maisie Dobbs book that came out this month. Such a fun series!

As we've looked at homes I've realized (again) that home decoration is not my strength. So if it is yours and you want to decorate my house for me I'd be glad for the help. Once I get a house, that is.

2 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

I understand the house hunting scene, it can be really frustrating.
Excited to see you and hold that cute little guy soon!

B said...

Congrats on the house! If you need help moving let me know.