Last night we sold our car! Thank you ksl.com.
Also last night was the second night in a row that we've been up with Savannah and croup. The poor girl just sounds terrible. Thankfully it is more miserable for her than dangerous, but it still sounds so darn sad.
In order to get ready for the baby I have sewn a car seat canopy and a nursing shield. all. by. my. self. (No commenting on the fact that for the most part these items mostly consist of fabric squares that have been hemmed. I'll take my self-esteem where I can get it.)
Yesterday I was reminded once again how like my father I am. I started wondering where a very cute diaper bag a friend had given me had ended up. (Not that my father cares about cute bags. At all. In fact, I am confident he doesn't notice anything about bags except if they hold what you want them to hold, and how many pockets they have.) Like my father I hate the idea of it being lost.Also like my dad, rather than recognize that this is hardly something I need for another month, I started to devote my entire day to looking for it. I even went over to our storage unit and climbed around on furniture and boxes. After realizing I could really get myself stuck. I gave up. (I can't say my dad is that ridiculous, just that I am.) . Thankfully after one final attempt of looking around at my parents I found the box with the bag, right where it should have been (in the storage room) just not in the place it had thought. Sadly only then could I breathe easy. (Dumb bag.)
This week I started my weekly pre-delivery check-ups...We are getting closer!
3 comments:
Good work! Those are two things I always wanted to make but never did. Go you! I'm glad you found your bag too. That's totally the kind of thing I'd do. I'm glad you found it before it drove you nuts. Good luck with the babe! I can't wait to hear the good news :)
I totally understand that, especially when most of your stuff is in storage.
I can't wait to meet my new nephew!!
What car did you sell? Did you get a replacement?
Post a Comment