Thursday, January 26, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

For the last week or so the girls and I have been listening to the Newsies soundtrack as I drive around places. There is an 11-year-old inside of me that still gets such a kick from those songs.

Speaking of music I really wish I was more in tune with what adults listen to. I think I've been taken over by children's music and news radio. It is a sad sorry state to be in.

If you are interested in buying a 2003 Passat let me know, we are selling ours...... And moving on to the world of mini-vans. I have mixed feelings on this issue.

This video clip is about the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long, long time. If you are a parent, or have ever parented young children, I believe you will enjoy it. I know it is a little long, but it is well worth your time and gets better as it goes a long. Please trust me.


Thanks everyone for the reading suggestions. I started reading Cold Comfort Farm. It is a British comedy that really nails their dry sense of humor. It has some of the best characters I've ever read.

It is 9:24 and I think I'm going to go to bed. It is either a sign of my age or this pregnancy that I am super excited at the prospect.

1 comment:

The Woolf Pack said...

Let me just say that I did not want a mini-van. Since I was little I always said I would never! But now that I have one, I love it. It has a lot of space (even for adults) and drive just fine. I would recommend the Toyota Sienna.