With all the insanity going on in our life lately my blog has fallen behind. I know there are many pictures that need to be posted, trips that need to be discussed, and life reviewed. I don't know if I'll get to it or not. We'll see.
With the packing, moving, and unpacking Christmas shopping hadn't really begun the weekend before Thanksgiving. The good news is Black Friday helped me out big time. The bad news is I hate to shop, and Black Friday is not an event for the faint of heart.
Did you know that if you have a ticket (even if the ticket is for going over 30 mph on a FIVE lane road in Wyoming) if you get a ticket for doing a rolling stop in Midvale you can't take traffic school to take the points off your record? I now know this. Now you do to.
After Black Friday I was feeling rather accomplished in the Christmas shopping department. Then I realized I only got my kids taken care of. Blast.
It is incredibly difficult to get back into exercising after I fell off the wagon because of the move. Oh yeah and I'm pregnant. That doesn't help either.
I should mention that this pregnancy has been as wonderful as a pregnancy can be. The zero barfing has been such a blessing. I'm hopping their is some sort of correlation between that and sleeping through the night as soon as I bring him home from the hospital. A girl can dream, right?
Tonight after dinner I heard a name that I liked and mentioned it to Russ. Instantly I got opinions from all sides on that name, the other names we've been discussing, and children in general. My family is not opinionated, no not at all.
3 comments:
You have a lot going on and the fact that you went shopping on Black Friday...you are amazing!
I admit, I giggled a little bit about your Buddy the dog story. But I do hope you end up getting more sleep. :)
At that point with Buddy, as a dog lover, I would think I might change over to not being a dog lover. Sleep is a high priority.
I, like Jen, can't believe you went out on 'Black Friday'.
Wow! You have a lot going on. Hang in there! Extra points for Black Friday shopping.
Post a Comment