About six months ago I was cleaning the bathrooms and some cleaner got on my shirt and bleached a spot and ruined it. From that time on whenever I clean the bathrooms I change in to grubby clothes. That was the case this morning.
As I was talking to Abbie about her day we started talking about preschool. This is the week they are celebrating her birthday, because her birthday is in the summer after school is over. We were talking about the special presentation, complete with poster, that would be the highlight for today. I started to tell her that I would get to stay at school for the presentation. She looked at what I was wearing and said,
"Mom, you can't wear that shirt to school!"
********
Savannah said the prayer this morning in a higher than normal voice. It was a good octave above her high little voice normally is. At the end of her breathy Amen, Russ and I both looked at each other.
"That is how princesses pray." she said.
1 comment:
I love it. Can almost hear it.
Post a Comment