I've been looking at getting a nice advent calender, as I think my kids are at the perfect age to start the tradition. However, this is what I found while browsing though advent calenders on Amazon.
What? You don't play Modern Warfare while opening each day of the Advent Calander?! That is so the tradition in our house. :) Kidding of course. Sounds like they are attempting to cross sell and someone needs to teach them better skills!
Oh, and if you're feeling ambitious and want to make your own advent calendar, I have a cute one based on the one we had while I was growing up. It doesn't really require a pattern and it's made entirely from felt. Let me know if you want instructions.
Of course, buying one is less stressful, so no pressure! :)
Very random. I see you've already received an offer on how to make your own, but my friend has a super cute one that looks rather easy to make (if you're not me). If you're interested go here-- http://yourcreativejuices.blogspot.com/search/label/Christmas then scroll down a little bit til you the red box that says Christmas Countdown.
Make your own. Here are a few cute homemade ones that I have seen people do (mine would of course be dumbed down versions of these...but you get the idea):
5 comments:
What? You don't play Modern Warfare while opening each day of the Advent Calander?! That is so the tradition in our house. :) Kidding of course. Sounds like they are attempting to cross sell and someone needs to teach them better skills!
It is kind of funny though!
I love Amazon.com's suggestions!
Oh, and if you're feeling ambitious and want to make your own advent calendar, I have a cute one based on the one we had while I was growing up. It doesn't really require a pattern and it's made entirely from felt. Let me know if you want instructions.
Of course, buying one is less stressful, so no pressure! :)
That is so funny! LOL. Let me know what you end up getting.
Very random. I see you've already received an offer on how to make your own, but my friend has a super cute one that looks rather easy to make (if you're not me). If you're interested go here-- http://yourcreativejuices.blogspot.com/search/label/Christmas
then scroll down a little bit til you the red box that says Christmas Countdown.
Make your own. Here are a few cute homemade ones that I have seen people do (mine would of course be dumbed down versions of these...but you get the idea):
http://bp0.blogger.com/_7PBXumNf_hA/RzsxZzEk6_I/AAAAAAAADGk/JSE1KaA9S5Y/s1600-h/mittens.jpg
http://jordanferney.blogspot.com/2007/12/advent-calendar.html
Post a Comment