This is my advent calender, which apparently originated in the mind of Martha Stewart (or her staffers). Clearly mine doesn't have the 24 high end brand new socks that hers does, but I love it anyway! Let the Christmas season begin!!
There are little ornaments in half of the socks and then in the other half are Christmas activities. (Make Christmas cookies, go look at lights, etc.) My plan is to arrange the activities for when they work for my schedule and use the ornaments as filler. We'll see how it goes!
hey that is darling! did it cost much to get all the socks? I think I may steal that idea for next year. We have a couple of countdowns for Christmas, but nothing as fun as this.
7 comments:
How cute and what a great idea. I may just steal it. :)
Cute! How does it work? Do you pull a little treat or something out of a sock each day? Or is it purely aesthetic? Regardless, I love it!
There are little ornaments in half of the socks and then in the other half are Christmas activities. (Make Christmas cookies, go look at lights, etc.) My plan is to arrange the activities for when they work for my schedule and use the ornaments as filler. We'll see how it goes!
So cute! I love it. I don't even have my tree up yet, but I have been listening to Christmas music for quite some time :)
That is a super great idea. I have never seen one done like that before.
I love your advent calendar. What a darling idea! I think I'll try it next year, maybe even with stinky socks...
hey that is darling! did it cost much to get all the socks? I think I may steal that idea for next year. We have a couple of countdowns for Christmas, but nothing as fun as this.
Post a Comment