Monday, November 23, 2009

Before and After and Snow

(I wasn't good about taking before pictures, so I'm using old ones. I would love it if my house were spotless in the after pictures. I am just happy to have it in one piece.)

Before




After






Before

 


After




Before (look at the tile not the baby)



After




I am so pleased with how everything turned out and happy to have it done before the holidays!


In a completely unrelated turn last night was our first real snow so we celebrated by going out and building snowmen.



Abbie could have stayed outside all day, and frankly so could I, but poor Savannah has a hard time walking in boots and was pretty miserable. All in all though, it was a successful snowman building adventure.

4 comments:

B said...

It looks great! Doesn't it just make you want to stay home a little more to enjoy it?! :)

Allison said...

Wow, looks great!

The girls can't wait for snow! When we're down there, Abbie will have someone (three someones) willing to stay outside with her as long as possible!

The Woolf Pack said...

Don't you love how it feels when you are finished remodeling? It looks great!

The snow looks like fun, I'm glad we get to come and visit. But it will be nice to come back to sunny & 65.

delagray said...

The counters and floors look great.
Oh how Savannah has grown.
The snowmen are great. Aren't you glad the tradition of building goes on and on. Must be instinctual to humans.