Sunday, March 8, 2009

Children Updates

Abbie-isms

Abbie: Mom Guess what rhymes with sad?....Fad!
Me: Good Job! What rhymes with happy?
A: Fappy!
M: Good Job! What rhymes with book?
A: Fook!
(Note the pattern on which letter she begins her rhyming word with.)
A:Mom guess what rhymes with bucket?



Yup! We will work on different letters that rhymes can start with.


Me: Abbie I need to put Savannah down for a nap. You can watch T.V. for a few minutes, but when I come back we need to turn it off and I don't want you to whine.
Abbie: Okay, I will whine tonight.


Other exciting news. Last night Savannah slept until 4:00a.m. ...5:00 with the time change before she needed to be fed. I got six hours of sleep in a row! I am beyond thrilled!

7 comments:

NARROWMINDED said...

This is Jen, Lee, & Petra. We are trying to figure out how to comment. We'll see if it works.

NARROWMINDED said...

It worked. You can now see we have a blog site also.

The Woolf Pack said...

Abbie is too cute. At least she was honest with you. Congrats on
Savannah sleeping through the night!
I didn't know my dad had a blog, that is why it took us a bit to figure out how to comment. Now we all know they have a blogsite.

JennyLynn said...

Yeah for sleep! Congratulations. I hope she keeps it up. Your kids are so cute. Too bad Abbie curses like a sailor :)

Allison said...

I think all three of my girls have tried to rhyme "bucket" using the letter "f". Vicki used to walk around singing, "Bucket, bucket, bo bucket, banana fana fo..." you get the idea. Too funny.

Savannah looks more like Abbie in every picture. Tell her Auntie Allie says good job on sleeping, and please keep it up!

The Steeds said...

I love the rhyming. Good luck with "bucket" and HURRAY for Savannah sleeping for so long!!! If I could see her-- I would give her 15 cheers.

Mona said...

Congrats on sleeping!! And, I love how much your girls are growing up. They are really adorable.