Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crazy 8's

I don't think I've ever done a tag before, but since we are potty quarantined I thought I would try it.

8 FAVORITE SHOWS
1. The Office
2. Gilmore Girls (Yes I know it is in reruns, but the writing is brilliant.)
3. Anything on the Food Network
4. The Biggest Loser (I know lame.)
5.I'm with Allie don't really watch much T.V.
6.
7.
8.

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Started potty training.
2. Cried
3. Invited people over for dinner (Yes, on the day I started potty training. What was I thinking? That is why I cried.)
4. Cleaned 10 peed in pants.
5. Watch as Russ was home for 20 minutes and got Abbie to pee in the toilet. (Something I'd been unsuccessful with all day.)
6. Did laundry.
7. Played Rage with someone who had actually heard of the game and was raised on it like we were.
8. Actually got a meaningful scripture study.

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Going to Alaska with my family
2. Going to England with Russ's family
3. Summer weather
4. The end of this semester
5. Having Abbie potty trained
6. Having Savannah sleep through the night
7. Going up to Bear Lake in a few weeks
8. Bedtime


8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS (not in any order)
1. Marrakesh
2. Cedars of Lebanon
3. Cucina Toscana
4. Cafe Molise
5. Settebello
6. Al Forno's
7. Zupas
8. Anywhere I'm not cooking or cleaning up

8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST
1. A house with a yard in a good school's boundary
2. Abbie to be potty trained
3. Savannah to sleep through the night
4. That Russ's job was 8-5 rather than 9-6
5. That I had a clue what I was doing in potty training
6. More time to read
7. Time to fix dinner
8. Time to spend with Russ


I tag anyone who wants to !

4 comments:

Allison said...

I wrote a comment and I think it got lost in cyberspace somewhere. Bummer. The potty training will get better, I promise!

And I'm so looking forward to Alaska, too. I forgot to put that on mine because it's been up in the air for so long, but I'll be there whether Chris is or not!

The Steeds said...

I hope that you are doing better today. I am so sorry about potty training. Your experience has not made me more motivated to get Spencer potty trained. Hey, my cousin has a cartoon on her blog that totally applies to you and Savannah-Bean-- if interested check out Mark and Carrie's blog off of mine. I instantly thought of you when I saw it.

The Woolf Pack said...

I love your variety of restaurant choices. I should get a little more daring.
Don't worry the first week of potty training is always the worst. Don't get overwhelmed, she will get it. If Mackenzie and her stubborn streak can do it, Abbie can definitely do it! As for spending some time with Russ, why don't you guys come on down to some warm (73 today!) weather and go out to a show and we will take your kids! Sounds like a plan. :)

Mariel said...

I've not heard of one of those restaraunts! Where have I been? Cute blog.

www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com