Saturday, July 12, 2008

Two Abbie-isms

As we were driving in the car yesterday Abbie started counting the motorcycles she saw along the way.."One, two, three.........Pretty Motorcycles!" I don't know really what constitutes a pretty motorcycle as opposed to an ugly one (I didn't see any pink bows or streamers) but apparently I just don't have the eye.


In the same car ride Abbie started singing, "Happy to you, happy to you, happy birthday to Grandma, happy birthday to grandpa, happy birthday to Britton!" She sang over and over until we got to our destination.


PS - No Savannah yet, but I'm going to be induced on Monday.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

How exciting! Good luck! Post pictures when you can!

The Woolf Pack said...

I can't believe it is already time! I know that all will go well! We will be there soon and can't wait to see the baby! Sorry for all the exclamations.

Heather said...

And today is Tuesday, so that means she's here! Congratulations! I think I got your mass text yesterday?? Anyway, can't wait to see the pictures. :)