Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekly Updates

Friday Russ's mom sent an email asking her kids to come and see their grandmother before she passes away. A hour and a half after Russ and I talked he was on a plane. He is still there now. We love Grandma Delemarter and are inspired by her strength and love that she has for her faith and her family.

This week Savannah had two boys tell her that they wanted to marry her. She said one was a bad boy and  one wasn't. A few days later she told me that the boys had changed their minds. When I asked her how she felt about this she said, "Relieved," It was all I could do to not laugh.

Also this week Abbie had a boy tell her that he loved her "a million times." She was a little excited at this news. Hmmm.......

Nathan is obsessing about the cars from the movie, Cars. He has several books that he loves to go through and identify each character. He carries the little cars with him wherever he goes.

Savanah spent a good part of Saturday making a puppet stage out of a cardboard box, making puppets and getting the lighting just right. Abbie joined her and together they put on quite a puppet show.

Nathan wanted to photo bomb while I was trying to take a picture of them.

No comments: