I do not recommend on the day you are moving, when your mental, physical, and emotional reserves are at their lowest, when your day is already packed beyond reason, and when you can't take one more thing on your plate, to back into your neighbor's car as they are leaving to work. It makes for a VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY bad day.
4 comments:
Funny, but NOT funny. Hope it was resolved well. If not, you're leaving and that should help you smile a bit. Gotta give you some street cred for that exit though.
Oh, that stinks! Hope it all goes smooth from here on out.
Oh Em! I am so sorry! I hope the rest of the move goes smoothly.
Now that is one too many happenings!
I'm impressed that you keep up on your blog despite all. I greatly appreciate it, too. I used to like moving, but I was never pregnant during that time. I did have the two boys. However, as I recall, I said I was never moving again, so perhaps I remember it differently than it really was
Post a Comment