We have a book called How do Dinosaurs go to School? It explains proper school behavior by showing what dinosaurs should and should not do at school. One of the pictures shows a dinosaur pulling a tooth out and disrupting class with excitement. Abbie was very concerned until I told her that having teeth fall out is a part of life, and we shouldn't worry because when they do the Tooth Fairy comes.
Over the course of the last few weeks Abbie has become very interested in the Tooth Fairy. When does she come? What does she do? How much money does she leave under her pillow? You know, the important things.
This morning Russ went in to get Abbie and as she got out of be she lifted up her pillow. Russ asked her, "Why?"
"To see if there is any money there."
"But you haven't lost any teeth"
"I know but I just wanted to check."
You never know when the Tooth Fairy might just decide to become randomly generous to those of us too young or too old to be loosing our teeth. Maybe I should start checking too.
5 comments:
I haven't thought of the Tooth Fairy in years! I think I will start checking under my pillow . . . one never knows!
A little extra cash? I will definitly be looking under my pillow tomorrow.
I think the reason we are to have continuing education in all fields is so we have answers, etc, for the questions of the young ones. Abbie is truly an inquisitive one.
I love your pictures from your last blog. I think my favorite is the girls cleaning the tub.
Just wait until she starts asking those other questions about the Tooth Fairy!
that's so cute. And then there's poor sydney. she lost a tooth and the tooth fairy must have been really super busy lately, because she continually forgot to come and leave money under her pillow. Luckily she remembered a couple of nights ago, and sydney got her dollar. lol. she could have been on vacation.....
Post a Comment