Of course going to Zions with kids is a little different than going just with adults, as I have in the past. With kids the .6 mile trail takes about an hour with frequent stops along the way for all the hard work of hiking, and to throw rocks. Abbie likes to hike for short distances, and then ride on whichever parents' shoulders are free for anything over 20 feet.


Savannah just likes to chill.


Sunday was low key. In the evening we went to the park and it turned out we didn't need to drive for four hours to find amusement for the girls, they were as entertained at the park as they had been at Zions. Too bad we as parents aren't, because I prefer Zions.


Monday was spent cleaning the house and then off to Snow Canyon to play in the sand dunes and get as dirty as we possibly can before a four hour car ride home. Just to make it more interesting.


2 comments:
Ah my backyard was always the coolest! Glad you had a great time. Sad summer is coming to an end. :(
Is that Russ with facial hair?! ;) I've never seen him as anything other than clean shaven. Nice. :) I like your interviews with Abby... very entertaining!
Post a Comment