Friday, January 16, 2009

Ka-Chow!

Last night Russ had the girls while I was in class. Abbie decided she wanted to watch Cars, so every two minutes she asked. "Daddy can we watch Cars." After some time he - quite sick of saying "No" - told her to stop asking.
Then she suggested they start a game of Simon says. Abbie was Simon.

"Simon says put your hands on your head."


"Simon says turn around."


"Simon says lets watch Cars!"



She looks so innocent.

******


Savannah has inherited her sister's penchant for trickery. Just as I was about to announce that she would sleep until 4:30 in the morning. She has spent the last two nights screaming from 3:30 on. Yeah.

3 comments:

Woodruff Family said...

I love this pic of Abby! I'm sure it would be nicer if she were smiling, but I really love it. It captures something about her. Sorry to hear about the weaning and the sleepless nights. Just remember, it won't last forever.

Allison said...

Wow, Abbie's smart - watch out for that one!

The Woolf Pack said...

I think our kids will do that for the rest of our lives. Just when you think you have got them trained in one way or another they throw a fast one at you!
Abbie is so cute, I would have loved to hear that Simon says game in person.