Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Joke

In this political climate it is very daring to make political jokes. Everyone thinks that you are not just joking but making a statement either approving or disapproving of a political leader, policy or practice. I think that we've all gotten a little too sensitive. So I don't really care if you think I am making a statement or not or what statement you think I'm saying. I just thought this was funny.


How many Harvard Law Review Editors does it take to say the Oath of Office?




Apparently more than two.

4 comments:

Heather said...

hmmm. I guess I haven't been paying enough attention. Maybe if I had watched any of the inauguration I might get it. lol. I'm assuming that's what it's talking about. :)

The Woolf Pack said...

That's funny, Mark appreciated that. :)
You're right, we need to loosen up a bit.

The Steeds said...

Funny. And the best part is that I actually got it!

delagray said...

Great joke.
I am just catching up on blogs. I wanted to comment on the brilliance of your daughter with Simon Says. What a thinker she is. Kind of reminds me of her father - actually, a lot. Children are so amazing. The are so much smarter than we give them credit for.