Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Weekly Review

This week the girls had their Christmas concerts at school Abbie is in the school choir and did a fantastic job singing all their holiday songs.

 The school also has each grade sing two holiday songs. Savannah is behind the boy picking his nose. Yes, this was the best picture I could get. It is insane at that school during the holidays. Savannah sang All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth. She did a great job. The truth is though I think she really just wants to loose a tooth more than anything.

Russ's birthday was this week We had a fun time at a white elephant party on his birthday, but we went out on Saturday and had a blast. We went hiking in the afternoon and then out to an amazing dinner and a movie that night. It was great to spend time together.

My next project!!

No comments: