Thursday, April 11, 2013

Random Thoughts Thursday

On one hand it is sad how I can get sucked into hours of watching episode after episode of West Wing and Call the Midwife. On the other, I am so sick of sitting around doing nothing, that the thought of needing surgery on my other knee is like asking a woman to have another baby right after she has just delivered one.

I can't carry my baby. I can hold him but when I take more than two or three steps I remember why I'm not supposed to carry him. It is heartbreaking to me.

Abbie started piano lessons this week. She is taking it so seriously because these are things she, "just has to know."

Nathan pulled up one of the keys on my keyboard that goes with my iPad. Now I have to press it extremely hard to get it to work. Which key? 'S.' Why couldn't it have been 'X' or 'Q'?

Savannah has a recital for her music class in a few weeks. I'm honestly surprised how fast she has picked up so many songs. She is one smart cookie.

My knee is the size of a grapefruit.

I do really like Call the Midwife, though.




No comments: